Accounting and Compliance
In order for a company to increase its profitability and maximize its shareholders’ wealth, management needs to be able to concentrate on the core – revenue earning activities.
In enabling our clients to save valuable time and achieve a better financial performance, our office can provide accounting and bookkeeping services which include the following:
- Maintenance of proper books and records by using computerized accounting system which allows the preparation of financial statements and reports in every major currency.
- Periodic management accounting reports which are tailored to the client’s needs can be prepared whenever needed.
- Various reports for management purposes such as budgets, cash flow forecasts along with variance reports against actual results.
- Assistance with the preparation of tax and VAT returns
- Preparation of financial statements and consolidated financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
Corporate statutory compliance
- Provision of registered office, nominee directors, nominee shareholders and company secretary
- Advising and assisting in the selection and formation of the appropriate business entity or trust
- Handling minutes of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings
- Handling corporate changes
- Handling statutory filing requirements
- Maintaining statutory records
- Carrying out company searches at the offices of Registrar of Companies
- Handling the legalization of official documents
- Preparation of power of attorney and commercial agreement
Registration of the company (as an employer) to the authorities
- Assisting in obtaining work and residences permits
- Advising on employment contracts and employment law issues
- Advising on regulations and tax issues affecting expatriate employees
- Collecting employees’ details
- Liaising with the income tax authorities and the Department of Social Insurance
- Effecting payments to employees and Government Authorities
- Preparing tax returns and all other relevant forms and returns